Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WAHM Blogging For Money



I have really enjoyed blogging. Although it's been fun, I'm hoping to turn it into a full-time income sometime. I know it takes some work but I've been doing what I'm told will work eventually.

To begin with, they say you should blog about something you know, which I do. I have around 10 years of experience as a WAHM and homeschooling, qualifying both of those blogs. I have a multitude of health problems, as well as a love for pets, thus my Live Love Laugh blog (a saying I like too). I'm also an ordained ULC minister with a BA in Religion, hence my Christian blog. So, what do you know a lot about?

Of course, you know you have to monetize. You can do this by involving outside companies in your blogging. I have chosen to go slow and build my own products instead. I do have some other links to money making programs on my blog though because I don't want all my eggs to be in one basket.

All good things take time. That's the point I'm now at... Trying to spread the word about my blog. Do you know someone who may enjoy this blogging network? If so, I invite you ask them to stop by. Let me know about your blogs too by commenting. I like talking to my viewers!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you with monetizing your blog! I have heard of people being successful at it, and I think you're right, it's hard work but worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thannk you! I figure you never get anywhere without a little hard work :)

    ReplyDelete