Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Truth of the Matter


I've been feeling like I'm the only one who was seeing companies wanting to pay nothing but cheap wages to people. However, I finally stumbled upon a post on a forum that told me I'm not alone, what a relief that was. I know I'd originally created this blog to tell you about all kinds of jobs that would help make the ends meet but I also need to point out the truth of the matter… Being a WAHM today is hard work. If you're dedicated to sticking with it, you can make it work but you're going to have to settle for less money than in the past and for wearing many more hats than you've ever had to in the past either. Not to bring you down but that really is the truth of the matter anymore…

2 comments:

  1. Great post! This is so true. It can be annoying making less than what I use to but I would rather do this than a call center any day so I just suck it up and smile. I try to keep going and be loyal and make goals which helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can't do call center work, even from home. It just grates my nerves too badly. I figure I can't be the only one either, which is why I've started this blog to try to help other WAHMs find some things to do that will add up to a decent income for them.

    ReplyDelete